A Rutgers-led study made possible by a $5 million grant from the National Institutes of Health aims to launch outreach campaigns, and eventually expand COVID-19 testing capacity in New Jersey communities identified as particularly vulnerable to the virus and its spread. NJ HEROES TOO is the name of the study, standing for the “New Jersey Healthcare Essential WoRker Outreach and Education Study — Testing Overlooked Occupations.” The money is being distributed through NJ ACTS, the New Jersey Alliance for Clinical and Translational Science. To read the full story.
- A Decade of Progress: Addressing Humanity’s Shared Challenges.
- NJACTS Community Engagement Core Available Services
- Remote work has been a boon for people with disabilities. Will employers keep it going?
- Marijuana Component Offers Opioid Alternative by Effectively Treating Dental Pain.
- Join NJ ACTS Special Populations Core Seminar on December 5th at 12pm