A Rutgers-led study made possible by a $5 million grant from the National Institutes of Health aims to launch outreach campaigns, and eventually expand COVID-19 testing capacity in New Jersey communities identified as particularly vulnerable to the virus and its spread. NJ HEROES TOO is the name of the study, standing for the “New Jersey Healthcare Essential WoRker Outreach and Education Study — Testing Overlooked Occupations.” The money is being distributed through NJ ACTS, the New Jersey Alliance for Clinical and Translational Science. To read the full story.
- Microplastics: Small Particles, Big Problem?
- Rutgers Researchers Use Artificial Intelligence to Predict Cardiovascular Disease.
- Rutgers Office for Research Using Data to Inform and Improve the Rutgers Research Enterprise.
- Structural Racism and Public Health – AJPH Supplement
- NJACTS Community Engagement Core COVID-19 Resources