Reverend Terris King is hoping he can combat [vaccine] skepticism the same way he’s convinced his congregants to wear masks and stay home when they can — through his weekly sermons. And he’s hoping to take those teachings national. He’s already working alongside both academic and religious institutions in Baltimore and beyond to broaden his reach before a potential vaccine is approved. Read the Full Story.
- Why do some people evade COVID-19 while others get reinfected?
- Rutgers Scientist Who Researches the Sense of Smell Named Rita Allen Foundation Scholar.
- Classic Car Show and Men’s Health Fair Educates Community About Brain Health.
- Asthma Medication Not Working? Try Another.
- Understanding the Structure of HIV Protein May Lead to Novel Treatments.