Like many Black physicians, cardiologist Raymond Givens said he had remained quiet about the racism he has seen in medicine, for fear of reprisals and worry he might jeopardize his career. That all changed in 2020. Read the Full Article.
Home / Community / When a cardiologist flagged the lack of diversity at premier medical journals, the silence was telling
- NJACTS Community Engagement Core Available Services
- Are You Getting Enough Sleep? Probably Not.
- Using Artificial Intelligence and Innovative Design to Save Patient’s Lives During the COVID19 Pandemic.
- NJIT Machine Learning Expert Pan Xu Combats COVID Vaccine Inequity.
- Join in: “Oh the Possibilities: Careers in Clinical Research” Apr 17, 2023 6:00 pm