More than 4.5 million New Jersey residents are now fully vaccinated, or about 63%. But experts say that reaching herd immunity will be a target for the foreseeable future. Perry Halkitis, Dean of the Rutgers University School of Public Health was interviewed for this story. Read the Full Article.
- Rutgers Faculty Diversity Collaborative Mutual Mentoring Grant Program
- A Decade of Progress: Addressing Humanity’s Shared Challenges.
- NJACTS Community Engagement Core Available Services
- Remote work has been a boon for people with disabilities. Will employers keep it going?
- Marijuana Component Offers Opioid Alternative by Effectively Treating Dental Pain.