More than 4.5 million New Jersey residents are now fully vaccinated, or about 63%. But experts say that reaching herd immunity will be a target for the foreseeable future. Perry Halkitis, Dean of the Rutgers University School of Public Health was interviewed for this story. Read the Full Article.
- Register for Advanced Research Projects Agency for Health (ARPA-H) Listening Session on Aug. 4
- Americans’ Medical Debts Are Bigger Than Was Known, Totaling $140 Billion
- Increased Physical Contact Does Not Infer Stronger Social Support, Data Indicates
- NJ ACTS Scientific Symposium Registration and Call for Abstracts
- Life expectancy fell by 1.5 years in 2020, mostly due to COVID-19. Here’s what that really means