In a recent visit to Eric B. Chandler Health Center, U.S. Health and Human Services secretary Xavier Becerra pledged his support for proposals designed to rebuild the nation’s health care system, including one that would dedicate $10 billion to expand community health centers. Read the Full Article.
Home / Community / ‘We all have a personal responsibility’: HHS Secretary Becerra in NJ pitches COVID vaccine
- NJACTS Community Engagement Core Available Services
- Are You Getting Enough Sleep? Probably Not.
- Using Artificial Intelligence and Innovative Design to Save Patient’s Lives During the COVID19 Pandemic.
- NJIT Machine Learning Expert Pan Xu Combats COVID Vaccine Inequity.
- Join in: “Oh the Possibilities: Careers in Clinical Research” Apr 17, 2023 6:00 pm