Rutgers supports nearly 300 clinical trials at any given time, and the Rutgers Institute for Translational Medicine and Science is your gateway to all of these statewide clinical trials.When considering volunteering for a clinical trial, it is important to make an informed decision.Therefore, the Community Engagement Core developed a YouTube channel to feature videos answering frequently asked questions such as “What is a clinical trial?”.
- Soaring Overdose Rates in the Pandemic Reflected Widening Racial Disparities
- Rutgers Will Conduct the Most Comprehensive Study Ever Done of High-Risk Children Newly Diagnosed With Type 1 Diabetes.
- A U.S.-Russia nuclear war could starve 5 billion to death, study says.
- ‘All of us are living with trauma’
- Association of Clinical and Translational Science Development Roundtable, September 21