Rutgers supports nearly 300 clinical trials at any given time, and the Rutgers Institute for Translational Medicine and Science is your gateway to all of these statewide clinical trials.When considering volunteering for a clinical trial, it is important to make an informed decision.Therefore, the Community Engagement Core developed a YouTube channel to feature videos answering frequently asked questions such as “What is a clinical trial?”.
- Join NJ ACTS Special Populations Core Seminar on December 5th at 12pm
- Neighborhood Stress Can Heighten Levels of Maternal Sex Hormones During Pregnancy.
- RBHS 10th Anniversary: A Decade of Commitment to Community Health.
- Exposure to Air Pollution In Utero May Affect Reproductive System Development.
- Transfusing More Blood May Benefit Patients Who Have Had a Heart Attack and Have Anemia.