An estimated 100,000 Americans died of drug overdoses in one year, a never-before-seen milestone that health officials say is tied to the COVID-19 pandemic and a more dangerous drug supply. Read the Full Article.
- How can NJ cut high death rate among Black mothers in childbirth? This group has a plan
- Could polio be making comeback in Delaware Valley?
- Soaring Overdose Rates in the Pandemic Reflected Widening Racial Disparities
- Rutgers Will Conduct the Most Comprehensive Study Ever Done of High-Risk Children Newly Diagnosed With Type 1 Diabetes.
- A U.S.-Russia nuclear war could starve 5 billion to death, study says.