With opioid overdoses surging, harm-reduction groups are calling on the FDA to change naloxone’s prescription-only status. This would make it easier to get the lifesaving drug to people at risk. Read the Full Article.
- Why do some people evade COVID-19 while others get reinfected?
- Rutgers Scientist Who Researches the Sense of Smell Named Rita Allen Foundation Scholar.
- Classic Car Show and Men’s Health Fair Educates Community About Brain Health.
- Asthma Medication Not Working? Try Another.
- Understanding the Structure of HIV Protein May Lead to Novel Treatments.