Midwives are licensed health care professionals who care for childbearing people from adolescence through menopause. Access to midwifery can help mitigate maternal mortality inequities in the Garden State. Read the Full Article
- What to know about the upcoming flu season, vaccine
- Beyond the Opioid Epidemic: Scientist Seeks to Develop non-Addictive Treatment for Pain.
- Avoiding a “Tripledemic” This Winter.
- Overdose deaths from fentanyl combined with stimulants increased 50-fold since 2010.
- Sober socializing, a growing movement in New Jersey.