This article features a series of case studies demonstrating that communities and scientists can work together effectively. Open-science advocates believe science should be a joint enterprise between scientists and the public to demonstrate the value of science in people’s lives. Read the Full Article.
- Supporting Nurses Under Pressure.
- Unlocking a Cure for a Disease That Afflicts Millions.
- Microplastics: Small Particles, Big Problem?
- Rutgers Researchers Use Artificial Intelligence to Predict Cardiovascular Disease.
- Rutgers Office for Research Using Data to Inform and Improve the Rutgers Research Enterprise.