Diversifying the physician workforce, long seen as one key to reducing the nation’s racial and ethnic health disparities, was a major focus of the landmark National Academies report “Unequal Treatment,” which 20 years ago examined how systemic racism leads to poorer medical care for people of color in the U.S. Read the Full Article.
Home / Community / The nation hasn’t made much progress on health equity. These leaders forged ahead anyway.
- The CTSA Steering Committee is accepting new Working Group Proposals!
- NJ ACTS Congratulates Chintan Dave
- Register for the Road to Commercialization Seminar on April 13th!
- Rutgers-Newark Report Looks at Troubling Educational Impact of School Segregation in New Jersey.
- Supporting Nurses Under Pressure.