Across the country, at least 820,000 people — primarily the disabled and the elderly — are on wait lists for waivers that could help them afford home care, according to the Kaiser Family Foundation. Eligibility requirements, resources and wait times for these programs vary from state to state, but most were under-resourced even before the coronavirus pandemic, leaving applicants to wait an average of 39 months. Read the Full Article.
- What We Know About the Omicron Variant.
- Is it time to ease up on COVID-19 restrictions? Rutgers dean thinks so.
- Rutgers Clinic Provides COVID-19 Vaccines for Children.
- COVID-19 Vaccine Receives Emergency Use Authorization for Children 5 to 11.
- Maternal Depression Associated With Long-Term Economic Instability.