Across the country, at least 820,000 people — primarily the disabled and the elderly — are on wait lists for waivers that could help them afford home care, according to the Kaiser Family Foundation. Eligibility requirements, resources and wait times for these programs vary from state to state, but most were under-resourced even before the coronavirus pandemic, leaving applicants to wait an average of 39 months. Read the Full Article.
- Marijuana Component Offers Opioid Alternative by Effectively Treating Dental Pain.
- Join NJ ACTS Special Populations Core Seminar on December 5th at 12pm
- Neighborhood Stress Can Heighten Levels of Maternal Sex Hormones During Pregnancy.
- RBHS 10th Anniversary: A Decade of Commitment to Community Health.
- Exposure to Air Pollution In Utero May Affect Reproductive System Development.