Rutgers operates the New Jersey Hopeline, the state’s first suicide prevention hotline. It’s one of 12 national backup centers that will triage overflow calls made to 9-8-8, a new national hotline for mental health crisis and suicide prevention. Read the Full Article.
- Soaring Overdose Rates in the Pandemic Reflected Widening Racial Disparities
- Rutgers Will Conduct the Most Comprehensive Study Ever Done of High-Risk Children Newly Diagnosed With Type 1 Diabetes.
- A U.S.-Russia nuclear war could starve 5 billion to death, study says.
- ‘All of us are living with trauma’
- Association of Clinical and Translational Science Development Roundtable, September 21