This first-of-its-kind study asks people with mental health disorders to recommend changes to international diagnostic guidelines. Conducted by researchers in the United Kingdom and the United States (including Rutgers University Behavioral Health Care) in collaboration with the World Health Organization Department of Mental Health, the study seeks to bridge the communication gap between the people being diagnosed and clinicians.
- OPINION: The health-care industry doesn’t want to talk about this single word
- Rutgers’ new COVID-19 rapid test can identify variants
- Dr. Johnson featured on NJ Spotlight news: Why is vaccine equity still lagging among NJ’s Black and brown residents?
- NJ ACTS TL1 Fellowship – Applications Available
- Join NJ ACTS Special Populations Core for a Special Webinar, April 16th at 12pm