Genetic counselors provide recommendations for public health communicators trying to educate the public about what is known about COVID-19. Helping people make sense of what is not known is just as important. Their approach to communicating uncertainty is simple, though not necessarily easy: discuss what is known and be transparent about what is not known and why. Read the Full Article.
- A Decade of Progress: Addressing Humanity’s Shared Challenges.
- NJACTS Community Engagement Core Available Services
- Remote work has been a boon for people with disabilities. Will employers keep it going?
- Marijuana Component Offers Opioid Alternative by Effectively Treating Dental Pain.
- Join NJ ACTS Special Populations Core Seminar on December 5th at 12pm