Structural and systemic racism in health care as a root cause of preventable harm and death is addressed in this Washington Post column.Read the Full Article.
- Can You Get COVID After Getting Vaccinated? Here’s What to Know Now About the Vaccines
- J&J Covid-19 Vaccine Blood-Clot Cases Could Stir Vaccine Hesitancy
- Rutgers Family Medicine and Community Health Expert Co-authors National Academies Report on Primary Care
- Could the COVID-19 vaccines impact menstruation? Experts discuss
- NJ ACTS Special Populations Core 2021 Webinar Series on May 11th