Ann M. Nguyen, an assistant research professor and scientist at the Rutgers Center for State Health Policy and Nathan Stewart, a research coordinator at the Rutgers Institute for Health, Health Care Policy and Aging Research, say Asian and Pacific Islander providers have been working in the high-stress, highly variable COVID environment with the added fear and trauma of anti-Asian hate. Read the Full Article.
Home / Community / OPINION: Asian and Pacific Islander health care providers are stressed, live in fear. They need help.
- The CTSA Steering Committee is accepting new Working Group Proposals!
- NJ ACTS Congratulates Chintan Dave
- Register for the Road to Commercialization Seminar on April 13th!
- Rutgers-Newark Report Looks at Troubling Educational Impact of School Segregation in New Jersey.
- Supporting Nurses Under Pressure.