Ann M. Nguyen, an assistant research professor and scientist at the Rutgers Center for State Health Policy and Nathan Stewart, a research coordinator at the Rutgers Institute for Health, Health Care Policy and Aging Research, say Asian and Pacific Islander providers have been working in the high-stress, highly variable COVID environment with the added fear and trauma of anti-Asian hate. Read the Full Article.
- Soaring Overdose Rates in the Pandemic Reflected Widening Racial Disparities
- Rutgers Will Conduct the Most Comprehensive Study Ever Done of High-Risk Children Newly Diagnosed With Type 1 Diabetes.
- A U.S.-Russia nuclear war could starve 5 billion to death, study says.
- ‘All of us are living with trauma’
- Association of Clinical and Translational Science Development Roundtable, September 21