“As we continue to face challenges and consequences from COVID-19, there is a greater opportunity for leaders at every level to look at the successes, failures and lessons learned. What should we do and how can we use these lessons to define the tangible and intangible gains, like hope, equity and justice in our communities?” Read the Full Article.
Home / Community / Op-Ed: Community leaders must shift from “positive adaptation” to the COVID-19 pandemic to taking action and making change.
- Microplastics: Small Particles, Big Problem?
- Rutgers Researchers Use Artificial Intelligence to Predict Cardiovascular Disease.
- Rutgers Office for Research Using Data to Inform and Improve the Rutgers Research Enterprise.
- Structural Racism and Public Health – AJPH Supplement
- NJACTS Community Engagement Core COVID-19 Resources