A social work professor at the University of Southern California says people in the community are more interested in talking about contemporary racism and barriers to health care, while it seems to be mainly academics and officials who are preoccupied with the history of Tuskegee. Read the Full Article.
Home / Community / No, the Tuskegee Study Is Not the Top Reason Some Black Americans Question the COVID-19 Vaccine
- NJIT Machine Learning Expert Pan Xu Combats COVID Vaccine Inequity.
- Join in: “Oh the Possibilities: Careers in Clinical Research” Apr 17, 2023 6:00 pm
- The CTSA Steering Committee is accepting new Working Group Proposals!
- NJ ACTS Congratulates Chintan Dave
- Register for the Road to Commercialization Seminar on April 13th!