The NIH Loan Repayment Programs (LRPs) are a set of programs established by Congress and designed to recruit and retain highly qualified health professionals into biomedical or biobehavioral research careers. NCATS participates in the Clinical Research, Pediatric Research and Health Disparity Research LRPs. Online Application Period is from Sept 1, 2020 to Nov 20, 2020. Educational loan repayment maximum up to $100K over 2 years, depending on debt level. Our NCATS point of contact is: David Wilde, MD, PhD.
- Microplastics: Small Particles, Big Problem?
- Rutgers Researchers Use Artificial Intelligence to Predict Cardiovascular Disease.
- Rutgers Office for Research Using Data to Inform and Improve the Rutgers Research Enterprise.
- Structural Racism and Public Health – AJPH Supplement
- NJACTS Community Engagement Core COVID-19 Resources