New Jersey’s premier academic research institution, Rutgers University, and its leading health insurer, Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey (BCBSNJ), have teamed up to create one of the state’s most powerful medical research partnerships.
- Rutgers’ new COVID-19 rapid test can identify variants
- Dr. Johnson featured on NJ Spotlight news: Why is vaccine equity still lagging among NJ’s Black and brown residents?
- NJ ACTS TL1 Fellowship – Applications Available
- Join NJ ACTS Special Populations Core for a Special Webinar, April 16th at 12pm
- Bariatric Surgery Significantly Reduces Obesity-Related Cancer Risk, Rutgers Study Finds