Through a partnership with the New Jersey Healthy Communities Network (NJHCN) statewide funding collaborative, NJHI supports five New Jersey communities to ensure every resident has a fair and just opportunity to live the healthiest life possible. A Lindenwold resident recently shared how produce deliveries through the Just For You program by NJHCN awardee Generations, Inc. is helping him and his senior neighbors to eat healthier on a fixed income. Read the Full Article.
Home / Community / New Jersey Health Initiatives supports five NJ communities – resident’s perspective
- Supporting Nurses Under Pressure.
- Unlocking a Cure for a Disease That Afflicts Millions.
- Microplastics: Small Particles, Big Problem?
- Rutgers Researchers Use Artificial Intelligence to Predict Cardiovascular Disease.
- Rutgers Office for Research Using Data to Inform and Improve the Rutgers Research Enterprise.