The financial fallout of COVID-19 has pushed child hunger to record levels. The need has been dire since the pandemic began and highlights the gaps in the nation’s safety net. This article features a family trying to make ends meet in Bergen County. Read the Full Article.
- Memory screening helps prevent dementia, and you can get it for free here in N.J.
- Flu Season Returns: How to Stay Safe
- Rutgers Neurologist Explores Link Between COVID and Brain Fog, Dementia.
- Clinical trials speed up because of COVID.
- She’s desperate to get home care for her mom. In the U.S., 820,000 are on wait lists.