On September 30th, this NCATS “rapid-response” Un-Meeting will encourage discussions around the changes encountered in the area of clinical and translational research resulting from the COVID pandemic.Other potential topics include Identifying clinical research trial design opportunities as a unified network in the post-COVID clinical era? What does training look like? What do remote trials look like? What is the impact on recruitment? Furthermore, what is the role of CTSA Program in clinical research post-COVID.
- Rutgers Faculty Diversity Collaborative Mutual Mentoring Grant Program
- A Decade of Progress: Addressing Humanity’s Shared Challenges.
- NJACTS Community Engagement Core Available Services
- Remote work has been a boon for people with disabilities. Will employers keep it going?
- Marijuana Component Offers Opioid Alternative by Effectively Treating Dental Pain.