On September 30th, this NCATS “rapid-response” Un-Meeting will encourage discussions around the changes encountered in the area of clinical and translational research resulting from the COVID pandemic.Other potential topics include Identifying clinical research trial design opportunities as a unified network in the post-COVID clinical era? What does training look like? What do remote trials look like? What is the impact on recruitment? Furthermore, what is the role of CTSA Program in clinical research post-COVID.
Home / Community / NCATS 2020 CLIC Virtual Un-Meeting, Clinical Research in the COVID-era and Beyond
- Microplastics: Small Particles, Big Problem?
- Rutgers Researchers Use Artificial Intelligence to Predict Cardiovascular Disease.
- Rutgers Office for Research Using Data to Inform and Improve the Rutgers Research Enterprise.
- Structural Racism and Public Health – AJPH Supplement
- NJACTS Community Engagement Core COVID-19 Resources