Labor economists say it’s hard to point to any single reason why 1.8 million fewer women are in the labor force than before the coronavirus pandemic or why in a country that’s now facing labor shortages, so many women remain unemployed. Read the Full Article.
- NJACTS Community Engagement Core Available Services
- Are You Getting Enough Sleep? Probably Not.
- Using Artificial Intelligence and Innovative Design to Save Patient’s Lives During the COVID19 Pandemic.
- NJIT Machine Learning Expert Pan Xu Combats COVID Vaccine Inequity.
- Join in: “Oh the Possibilities: Careers in Clinical Research” Apr 17, 2023 6:00 pm