To combat vaccine hesitancies, Gov. Phil Murphy and First Lady Tammy Murphy announced a series of “Grateful for the Shot” vaccination clinics in targeted neighborhoods through a block party-like, community atmosphere with a mix of food, music, and prizes. Read the Full Article.
- Soaring Overdose Rates in the Pandemic Reflected Widening Racial Disparities
- Rutgers Will Conduct the Most Comprehensive Study Ever Done of High-Risk Children Newly Diagnosed With Type 1 Diabetes.
- A U.S.-Russia nuclear war could starve 5 billion to death, study says.
- ‘All of us are living with trauma’
- Association of Clinical and Translational Science Development Roundtable, September 21