The morning 28-year-old Christian Alessi died of an overdose in his Camden County home —after almost three years in recovery, it’s likely he didn’t know he’d used fentanyl. Christian’s mother, Judy, said her son had told friends he was afraid of the powerful synthetic opioid. She’s convinced he’d still be alive if he’d tested his drugs.
- The CTSA Steering Committee is accepting new Working Group Proposals!
- NJ ACTS Congratulates Chintan Dave
- Register for the Road to Commercialization Seminar on April 13th!
- Rutgers-Newark Report Looks at Troubling Educational Impact of School Segregation in New Jersey.
- Supporting Nurses Under Pressure.