The morning 28-year-old Christian Alessi died of an overdose in his Camden County home —after almost three years in recovery, it’s likely he didn’t know he’d used fentanyl. Christian’s mother, Judy, said her son had told friends he was afraid of the powerful synthetic opioid. She’s convinced he’d still be alive if he’d tested his drugs.
- OPINION: The health-care industry doesn’t want to talk about this single word
- Rutgers’ new COVID-19 rapid test can identify variants
- Dr. Johnson featured on NJ Spotlight news: Why is vaccine equity still lagging among NJ’s Black and brown residents?
- NJ ACTS TL1 Fellowship – Applications Available
- Join NJ ACTS Special Populations Core for a Special Webinar, April 16th at 12pm