A column by Bob Atkins, Rutgers associate professor of nursing and childhood studies, and director of New Jersey Health Initiatives, highlights the need to take the vaccine to those most hard-to-reach, rather than expect them to come to vaccine sites. Read the Full Article.
- The CTSA Steering Committee is accepting new Working Group Proposals!
- NJ ACTS Congratulates Chintan Dave
- Register for the Road to Commercialization Seminar on April 13th!
- Rutgers-Newark Report Looks at Troubling Educational Impact of School Segregation in New Jersey.
- Supporting Nurses Under Pressure.