A column by Bob Atkins, Rutgers associate professor of nursing and childhood studies, and director of New Jersey Health Initiatives, highlights the need to take the vaccine to those most hard-to-reach, rather than expect them to come to vaccine sites. Read the Full Article.
- Marijuana Component Offers Opioid Alternative by Effectively Treating Dental Pain.
- Join NJ ACTS Special Populations Core Seminar on December 5th at 12pm
- Neighborhood Stress Can Heighten Levels of Maternal Sex Hormones During Pregnancy.
- RBHS 10th Anniversary: A Decade of Commitment to Community Health.
- Exposure to Air Pollution In Utero May Affect Reproductive System Development.