Around the country, most kids who have mental health issues don’t get treatment. There’s a shortage of providers who work with children and it can take months to get an appointment… Without timely access to care, many kids end up with worsening symptoms and eventually land in a hospital emergency department. Read the Full Article.
- Soaring Overdose Rates in the Pandemic Reflected Widening Racial Disparities
- Rutgers Will Conduct the Most Comprehensive Study Ever Done of High-Risk Children Newly Diagnosed With Type 1 Diabetes.
- A U.S.-Russia nuclear war could starve 5 billion to death, study says.
- ‘All of us are living with trauma’
- Association of Clinical and Translational Science Development Roundtable, September 21