Studies show less than 2% of college professors in scientific fields are Black, roughly 3% are Hispanic, and far less than 1% are Native American or Alaskan Native, numbers that have not changed despite various diversity efforts at the federal and university level in recent years. For both whites and Asian Americans, representation in scientific fields exceeds their population share. Read the Full Article.
Home / Community / HHMI philanthropy devotes $2 billion to boost inclusion and equity in biomedical sciences
- NJIT Machine Learning Expert Pan Xu Combats COVID Vaccine Inequity.
- Join in: “Oh the Possibilities: Careers in Clinical Research” Apr 17, 2023 6:00 pm
- The CTSA Steering Committee is accepting new Working Group Proposals!
- NJ ACTS Congratulates Chintan Dave
- Register for the Road to Commercialization Seminar on April 13th!