The annual ranking of healthy counties in America is based on a data analysis by the University of Wisconsin Population Health Institute that takes into account factors such as lifestyle habits, crime, disease and mortality rates, educational and financial success and the availability of doctors, parks and grocery stores. Read the Full Article.
- OPINION: The health-care industry doesn’t want to talk about this single word
- Rutgers’ new COVID-19 rapid test can identify variants
- Dr. Johnson featured on NJ Spotlight news: Why is vaccine equity still lagging among NJ’s Black and brown residents?
- NJ ACTS TL1 Fellowship – Applications Available
- Join NJ ACTS Special Populations Core for a Special Webinar, April 16th at 12pm