The annual ranking of healthy counties in America is based on a data analysis by the University of Wisconsin Population Health Institute that takes into account factors such as lifestyle habits, crime, disease and mortality rates, educational and financial success and the availability of doctors, parks and grocery stores. Read the Full Article.
- Soaring Overdose Rates in the Pandemic Reflected Widening Racial Disparities
- Rutgers Will Conduct the Most Comprehensive Study Ever Done of High-Risk Children Newly Diagnosed With Type 1 Diabetes.
- A U.S.-Russia nuclear war could starve 5 billion to death, study says.
- ‘All of us are living with trauma’
- Association of Clinical and Translational Science Development Roundtable, September 21