Many health care workers surveyed say they feel burnt out and that is impacting patient care. The prolonged battle against COVID-19 has left many doctors, nurses, medical assistants, respiratory therapists and others on the front lines of care exhausted and overwhelmed, fueling greater levels of burnout that were already high. Read the Full Article.
- What We Know About the Omicron Variant.
- Is it time to ease up on COVID-19 restrictions? Rutgers dean thinks so.
- Rutgers Clinic Provides COVID-19 Vaccines for Children.
- COVID-19 Vaccine Receives Emergency Use Authorization for Children 5 to 11.
- Maternal Depression Associated With Long-Term Economic Instability.