An international effort has revealed that an individual’s genetic inheritance can indeed influence their risk of infection and the severity of disease. Co-authors reported in Nature that more than a dozen parts of the human genome were linked with either enhanced susceptibility to infection with SARS-CoV-2 or severe Covid-19. Read the Full Article.
Home / Community / Gene hunters turn up new clues to help explain why Covid-19 hits some people so hard
- Supporting Nurses Under Pressure.
- Unlocking a Cure for a Disease That Afflicts Millions.
- Microplastics: Small Particles, Big Problem?
- Rutgers Researchers Use Artificial Intelligence to Predict Cardiovascular Disease.
- Rutgers Office for Research Using Data to Inform and Improve the Rutgers Research Enterprise.