State health officials are taking the pharmaceutical company at its word that a 100-million dose goal will be met by the summer. But racial gaps persist in the effort to vaccinate more Black and Brown residents. The needle hasn’t moved much, with just 15% of all administered doses having gone to Hispanic or Black individuals. Dr. Robert L. Johnson, dean of Rutgers New Jersey Medical School and interim dean of its Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, discusses the issue. Read the Full Article.
- Rutgers Faculty Diversity Collaborative Mutual Mentoring Grant Program
- A Decade of Progress: Addressing Humanity’s Shared Challenges.
- NJACTS Community Engagement Core Available Services
- Remote work has been a boon for people with disabilities. Will employers keep it going?
- Marijuana Component Offers Opioid Alternative by Effectively Treating Dental Pain.