State health officials are taking the pharmaceutical company at its word that a 100-million dose goal will be met by the summer. But racial gaps persist in the effort to vaccinate more Black and Brown residents. The needle hasn’t moved much, with just 15% of all administered doses having gone to Hispanic or Black individuals. Dr. Robert L. Johnson, dean of Rutgers New Jersey Medical School and interim dean of its Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, discusses the issue. Read the Full Article.
- Can You Get COVID After Getting Vaccinated? Here’s What to Know Now About the Vaccines
- J&J Covid-19 Vaccine Blood-Clot Cases Could Stir Vaccine Hesitancy
- Rutgers Family Medicine and Community Health Expert Co-authors National Academies Report on Primary Care
- Could the COVID-19 vaccines impact menstruation? Experts discuss
- NJ ACTS Special Populations Core 2021 Webinar Series on May 11th