A local group called Healthy Little Havana is zeroing in on their community with a very specific assignment: convincing residents to get a coronavirus test. The group’s outreach workers have been heading out almost daily to walk the quiet residential streets, to convince as many people as possible to get tested for the coronavirus. Read the Full Article.
Home / Community / Door To Door In Miami’s ‘Little Havana’ To Build Trust For Testing And Vaccination
- Supporting Nurses Under Pressure.
- Unlocking a Cure for a Disease That Afflicts Millions.
- Microplastics: Small Particles, Big Problem?
- Rutgers Researchers Use Artificial Intelligence to Predict Cardiovascular Disease.
- Rutgers Office for Research Using Data to Inform and Improve the Rutgers Research Enterprise.