The vaccination rate in West New York — an immigrant gateway for more than a century — has reached 73% among those 18 years and older, far higher than other New Jersey cities with comparable demographics and challenges. It is higher than even some leafy suburbs with significantly fewer hurdles to getting people vaccinated. Read the Full Article.
- Soaring Overdose Rates in the Pandemic Reflected Widening Racial Disparities
- Rutgers Will Conduct the Most Comprehensive Study Ever Done of High-Risk Children Newly Diagnosed With Type 1 Diabetes.
- A U.S.-Russia nuclear war could starve 5 billion to death, study says.
- ‘All of us are living with trauma’
- Association of Clinical and Translational Science Development Roundtable, September 21