According to a 2019 poll from the Kaiser Family Foundation, nearly one in four Americans have a hard time paying for the prescriptions they need, especially seniors who are living on a fixed income. Now, local advocates and lawmakers are pushing to make these drugs more affordable. Read the Full Article.
- The CTSA Steering Committee is accepting new Working Group Proposals!
- NJ ACTS Congratulates Chintan Dave
- Register for the Road to Commercialization Seminar on April 13th!
- Rutgers-Newark Report Looks at Troubling Educational Impact of School Segregation in New Jersey.
- Supporting Nurses Under Pressure.