The authors of this National Academies of Sciences, Engineering and Medicine commentary discuss how the need for physical distancing and limits on provider training during COVID-19 require a renewed patient-provider trust relationship within a digital world. Read the Full Article.
Home / Community / Commentary: Reimagining Patient-Centered Care During a Pandemic in a Digital World – A Focus on Building Trust for Healing
- Supporting Nurses Under Pressure.
- Unlocking a Cure for a Disease That Afflicts Millions.
- Microplastics: Small Particles, Big Problem?
- Rutgers Researchers Use Artificial Intelligence to Predict Cardiovascular Disease.
- Rutgers Office for Research Using Data to Inform and Improve the Rutgers Research Enterprise.