Learn About Clinical Trials and Careers in Clinical Research on July 25th 10:00 a.m.-2 p.m. at the Arline and Henry Schwartzman Courtyard at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital. For more information. (hyperlink-https://myemail.constantcontact.com/You-re-Invited-to-Clinical-Trials-Awareness-Day-.html?soid=1109962569672&aid=hDohi3f1-W0)
- Dr. Johnson featured on NJ Spotlight news: Why is vaccine equity still lagging among NJ’s Black and brown residents?
- NJ ACTS TL1 Fellowship – Applications Available
- Join NJ ACTS Special Populations Core for a Special Webinar, April 16th at 12pm
- Bariatric Surgery Significantly Reduces Obesity-Related Cancer Risk, Rutgers Study Finds
- Life Expectancy: Could where you live influence how long you live? Interactive Map