On Wednesday, July 29th, Rutgers-GSAPP will present its Beautiful Mind Summit (BMS) for thousands of attendees via a cutting-edge virtual experience. The Summit will create a state-of-the-art platform for discussing mental health issues without stigmas and feature conversations with leading experts in the field of psychology. Attendees will have the opportunity to share stories, enter networking rooms, browse the resource hub for helpful tools, and more. The virtual event is free to the public and tickets are going fast.
- People Living with HIV Need Tailored COVID-19 Vaccination Information.
- How the Pandemic Limited Access to Opioid Addiction Treatment for Racial and Ethnic Minority Groups.
- Parental Depression Screening Beyond the Postpartum Period has the Potential to Identify Families Needing Support.
- Treating Moderately Elevated Blood Pressure During Pregnancy.
- To Reduce Smoking Rates in Prisons, Cessation Programs Must Be Expanded and Extended.