A new consensus study report by the National Academies of Sciences, Engineering and Medicine – Impact of COVID-19 on the Careers of Women in Academic STEMM – identifies, names, and documents how the COVID-19 pandemic disrupted the careers of women in academic STEMM during the initial 9-month period since March 2020 and considers how these disruptions – both positive and negative – might shape future progress for women. Read the Full Article.
Home / Community / Avoiding a ‘gender recession’: New report details how the pandemic has impeded women’s STEMM careers
- NJIT Machine Learning Expert Pan Xu Combats COVID Vaccine Inequity.
- Join in: “Oh the Possibilities: Careers in Clinical Research” Apr 17, 2023 6:00 pm
- The CTSA Steering Committee is accepting new Working Group Proposals!
- NJ ACTS Congratulates Chintan Dave
- Register for the Road to Commercialization Seminar on April 13th!