A new report finds the rate of food insecurity among grandparent-headed households with grandchildren is 60 percent higher than that of all households with children. Food insecurity negatively impacts a child’s ability to learn and grow and has long-term health implications. Read the Full Article
- A Decade of Progress: Addressing Humanity’s Shared Challenges.
- NJACTS Community Engagement Core Available Services
- Remote work has been a boon for people with disabilities. Will employers keep it going?
- Marijuana Component Offers Opioid Alternative by Effectively Treating Dental Pain.
- Join NJ ACTS Special Populations Core Seminar on December 5th at 12pm