Burnout in nursing began long before the Covid-19 pandemic. What will health care leaders learn from the past months to make sure this problem doesn’t continue into the future? This conversation featured in the New England Journal of Medicine-Catalyst Innovations in Care Delivery delves deeper. Read the Full Article.
- Soaring Overdose Rates in the Pandemic Reflected Widening Racial Disparities
- Rutgers Will Conduct the Most Comprehensive Study Ever Done of High-Risk Children Newly Diagnosed With Type 1 Diabetes.
- A U.S.-Russia nuclear war could starve 5 billion to death, study says.
- ‘All of us are living with trauma’
- Association of Clinical and Translational Science Development Roundtable, September 21