ABC 6 covers a town hall event at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital to discuss the opioid crisis that featured panelists Petros Levounis (NJMS), Keith Murphy of Rutgers Recovery Housing and Erin Zerbo (NJMS).
- Rutgers Faculty Diversity Collaborative Mutual Mentoring Grant Program
- A Decade of Progress: Addressing Humanity’s Shared Challenges.
- NJACTS Community Engagement Core Available Services
- Remote work has been a boon for people with disabilities. Will employers keep it going?
- Marijuana Component Offers Opioid Alternative by Effectively Treating Dental Pain.