ABC 6 covers a town hall event at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital to discuss the opioid crisis that featured panelists Petros Levounis (NJMS), Keith Murphy of Rutgers Recovery Housing and Erin Zerbo (NJMS).
- Soaring Overdose Rates in the Pandemic Reflected Widening Racial Disparities
- Rutgers Will Conduct the Most Comprehensive Study Ever Done of High-Risk Children Newly Diagnosed With Type 1 Diabetes.
- A U.S.-Russia nuclear war could starve 5 billion to death, study says.
- ‘All of us are living with trauma’
- Association of Clinical and Translational Science Development Roundtable, September 21