NJ ACTS Workforce Interns
This internship program addresses the learning needs of professional and graduate students interested in translational and clinical science. Interns complete and disseminate research and training-related projects under the direction of a mentor as well as participate in career development sessions.
- Interns spend ~10 h/week on their project. The project supervisor will work with interns to determine schedules (most are quite flexible). Interns meet with their supervisor at least once weekly.
- There will be online meetings of all interns with Workforce leadership to provide project updates and participate in trainings (LinkedIn, writing abstracts, etc) every two weeks.
- All interns will be required to present their final project at the end of the 10 weeks.
- Undergraduates (juniors/seniors), professional, and graduate students at Rutgers, Princeton or NJIT.
- Postdocs, fellows and residents are not eligible.
- Because this internship is funded by NIH, students must be US citizens or permanent residents (i.e., green card).
Dates: Fall 2021 TBD