At a recent event organized by that consortium, the New Jersey Alliance for Clinical and Translational Science(NJACTS), leaders from academia, healthcare, government and the pharmaceutical industry discussed the future of scientific and clinical trial innovation in the state. These new innovations will result from a $33-million grant from the National Institutes of Health (NIH). To read the full story.
- Surgeon Who Separated Conjoined Twins Mentors Rutgers Undergraduates
- Watch NIMHD’s 10thAnniversary Symposium Online
- Expert Opinions: Charlotte Markey on Talking to Kids About Vaping
- High-Tech Printing May Help Eliminate Painful Shots
- Thomas Mackie Article in the Journal of the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry