At a recent event organized by that consortium, the New Jersey Alliance for Clinical and Translational Science(NJACTS), leaders from academia, healthcare, government and the pharmaceutical industry discussed the future of scientific and clinical trial innovation in the state. These new innovations will result from a $33-million grant from the National Institutes of Health (NIH). To read the full story.
- Rutgers-Newark Report Looks at Troubling Educational Impact of School Segregation in New Jersey.
- Supporting Nurses Under Pressure.
- Unlocking a Cure for a Disease That Afflicts Millions.
- Microplastics: Small Particles, Big Problem?
- Rutgers Researchers Use Artificial Intelligence to Predict Cardiovascular Disease.