At a recent event organized by that consortium, the New Jersey Alliance for Clinical and Translational Science(NJACTS), leaders from academia, healthcare, government and the pharmaceutical industry discussed the future of scientific and clinical trial innovation in the state. These new innovations will result from a $33-million grant from the National Institutes of Health (NIH). To read the full story.
- Rutgers Faculty Diversity Collaborative Mutual Mentoring Grant Program
- A Decade of Progress: Addressing Humanity’s Shared Challenges.
- NJACTS Community Engagement Core Available Services
- Remote work has been a boon for people with disabilities. Will employers keep it going?
- Marijuana Component Offers Opioid Alternative by Effectively Treating Dental Pain.