According to recent research, fatigue, shortness of breath, and headaches are among the most common symptoms of long Covid, along with digestive issues and ongoing fevers. It’s not known how many people have the condition, which is also known as post-acute sequelae of SARS-CoV-2 infection or long-haul Covid. Read the Full Article.
- A Decade of Progress: Addressing Humanity’s Shared Challenges.
- NJACTS Community Engagement Core Available Services
- Remote work has been a boon for people with disabilities. Will employers keep it going?
- Marijuana Component Offers Opioid Alternative by Effectively Treating Dental Pain.
- Join NJ ACTS Special Populations Core Seminar on December 5th at 12pm