According to recent research, fatigue, shortness of breath, and headaches are among the most common symptoms of long Covid, along with digestive issues and ongoing fevers. It’s not known how many people have the condition, which is also known as post-acute sequelae of SARS-CoV-2 infection or long-haul Covid. Read the Full Article.
Home / Community / ‘No one was listening’: Long Covid patients struggle to get care for their symptoms
- Microplastics: Small Particles, Big Problem?
- Rutgers Researchers Use Artificial Intelligence to Predict Cardiovascular Disease.
- Rutgers Office for Research Using Data to Inform and Improve the Rutgers Research Enterprise.
- Structural Racism and Public Health – AJPH Supplement
- NJACTS Community Engagement Core COVID-19 Resources